Friday, June 11, 2004

First Post

So this is kinda cool, posting here on the internet.

I am very glad it is Friday, Wooo hoooo!! Hoping for a weekend full of relaxation, and at the same time, stuff to do. I am tired of my boring life. It sucks being single and living alone. Like last weekend, I spent almost the whole weekend by myself. I mean, most people stay at home on a rainy sunday and it isn't a problem. Except, when you live alone (and don't drive) on a rainy sunday, the only sound I hear is the pitter-patter of little cat feet. Now, I know, i did make the choice not to call anody or go to Steve's for his b-day party of Felicia's for her sons graduation party, but damn it!! I want to whine and feel sorry for myself

Sometimes, only when I allow myself to be a victim can i feel real emotion. other wise i tend to cruise thru life without ever feeling anything too deeply. not sadness, not happiness. I think that oen of the reasons i used drugs for sooooo long, because it helped me to feel

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

When you changed the format...did you realise you used ECE colors?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home