Saturday, June 25, 2005

My life and welcome to it

ok, so Angela is still annoying me, but i have chosen to be grateful for the extra money in my pocket havin a roomie affords me. Thankfully, she has gotten a job at Serenity Lane so my monetary concerns are allivated. Work sucks. What is so hard about setting up a SQL server? At this point i could do it in my sleep!!! Why don't those well paid IT pro's read the fucking manual? I had a date with some young guy, just a soda, but, it made me feel good. There is adance this evening, i want to go to, don't know if i can get a ride

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I'm still not entirely sure I know what SQL is.

Though I agree that it's insane, the level of competitancey some of these admins have is about the same as your avg AOL user. What's the deal with admins who don't know how many machines they administrate? That's just freaking awful

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home