Sunday, July 17, 2005

Today

So, Summer is here. it has been very hot here in good ole' Eugene Ore-gone and, i am not a big fan of heat or of little droplets of sweat, dripping down between my breasts. but, it only lasts for about 8 weeks, so i suppose i can live with it.

But, in the summer, i tend to be very busy, hanging out wiht friends and partying. July fourth i was busy all weekend, and i was busy last weekend and this one. Next weekend i will be goign to camp recovery. i get to ride up with that shelly chick. she is no my favorite person, but i need a ride. is that manupaltive? who the hell knows, i just know i need a ride

i saw Charlie and the Choclate facory this weekend. I like it, but i am fool for Johnnie Depp, so don't ask me

Started a blog for my good friend brooke.. see over there---->

No posts yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home