Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday

The start of a new week. Monday morning blues. Today, at work, we are suppose to be taking calls, "nesting" it is called. We are suppose to take calls with out mentors monitoring us and with a help desk person sitting by us. However, the IT people here do not have our user ID's or phone extensions or a lot of that stuff hooked up for us. Nothing is working. It is very frustrating. So, I am wasting time reading the news, email and all that

So yesterday was group. it was only the four of us, the 3 original memebrs ((Paulla, Josie and me)) and Angela. No Felicia and no Dawn. Felicia had family obligations and Dawn is being weird. Nobody has seen Dawn lately or heard from her. And Paulla called her house and Carl said he didn't know where she was ?!?! I just don't know! I am concerned about her. This is definely using behavior. I am going to give her a call and tell her I am concerned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home