Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday night

So, you know your really old when what you want to do on a Saturday night is just sit around and watch TV and lay on the couch. Oh well. I was hoping my for some solitude, but my roomie decided to stay home. I mean, I didn't do anything all day, didn't even get out of my jammies!! How Decadent!! I like living with another person, just sometimes I would rather be alone. I don't know why.

My fatigue is becoming more severe. I am so tired some days I get dizzy. I get like all wired feeling in my head and body. I think it is the PBC I hate being sick, so I don't say anything, on the other hand, the exhaustion is getting so bad I can barely move some days

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

well if staying home on Saturday makes you old I'd have to be older than you

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home