Saturday, July 23, 2005

ok, so here's the deal

today is the annual na campout down at Loon Lake (Camp Recovery). I decided not to go. Why? You ask. Well first, the only ride i could get was with that very wierd gal Shelly, and i was not sure i wanted to do a 2 hr ride down there with her, secondly, she wants to stau over night and i would rather not, just go down for the day and hang out, then drive back to Eugene after the meeting tonight. So, Now, of course, I am obsessing on what I am going to miss and all that. But, I really am very happy not to be going, i just KNOW i am missing something or another

In other news, Dawn has filed for divorce from carl,..Wierd Chick.. She only moved out a week ago, after being together for 9 years, it just took ehr a week to decide to divorce this man she had sworn to be with?? I don't get it..Also it seems the rumors were right. My place of employment is sending 15 jobs to India. Now the thing is, all us worker-bee's that answer the phone have know for a while that we need more bodies, but managment is lax on hiring people. Their reason, of course, is that it will upset their profit margin more than the release of a shitty piece of software with the current release is a fiasco. Be that as it may, they also have come to the conclusion that the way to reduce hold times is to hire more workers, so they are sending 15 Warranty support postions to India. I do Contract/corporate support, and once in a while, if my queue is dead, i will take a warranty call of a palm or pocketpc call. But it is scary. They say they are all about "improving the custmer experience" so, why send jobs to india? what about your internal customers?. It is time to look for a new job.. i wonder i am going to apply at that bigger place in my neighboring town, Hopefully some of my friends that work their will be able to submit my resume and get me an interview....

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I don't think we're hiring presently, we're at full capasity after that last batch, at least I don't see many empty seats.

Also, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Loon lake is nice, I went there in the off-saeson, no one was there

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home