Saturday, June 19, 2004

Today

And so, another weekend is upon us. I waste so much time waiting for my two days off a week. But, I love having the time to sit around and play and sleep and not rush out of the house to catch the bus so early in the morning. I like the laziness slower pace the weekend affords.

What\hat are the Queen's plans, you may be asking. Well, I have to walk up to Blockbuster to return some movies that are WAY over due. I probably could have purchased them for what it is gonna cost me in late fees. And then just have a leisurely day. I am suppose to go to the movies with Lorraine this evening, so that'll be cool
. And tomorrow I have an executive committee meeting for PNW. Kind of a nice relaxing few days off

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

What's PNW? Potentially Normal Women? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. My dog story is up if you want to see it.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home