Saturday, November 13, 2004

New Post ((origianlly called NO title but, renamed for plagarism reasons))

So this was my first week of work on the phones. How overwhelmed I am feeling there!! I am not 100% comfortable with the program and how it works and now I have to help people that have problems using it! I am slowly plodding my way thru, knowing in a few weeks I will be an expert. It seems wierd that Darren is still my supervisor and I am sure if i am ok with that.

Went to my meeting last night, no Oma again. Seems she is dating a married man and goes down to Medford now on the weekends to meet up with him. HUMMMMM. Talk about bad behavior. Oh and she kicked her husband out. Double Hummmmm.

Brooke asked me if she should start her own blogg. Of course I said YES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home