Saturday, November 20, 2004

Saturday Morning

I need to update this blog more. I am being neglectful.

Creswell last night. Oma is being civil to be. I think she feels uncomfortable. I do not. Went out for coffee with Brooke and Paula after the meeting. I origianlly made 25 bucks paying video poker. Of course I kept hitting the damn button so I was back down to zero.

just signed up for elctoronic repayment of my newest student loan. I had one before and my pay got garnishes for not paying it and in that case they can take what they want. I ahve no problem setting up elctronic withdrawl. I mean if isend them a check, their gonna get my banking info anyways. The routing number and the account number are on the check.

It makes my life easier to do it electronically than paper checks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home