Saturday, October 29, 2005

Working for the weekend

Ok.. so i am at work on a saturday morning. the phones are dead, and they are paying me time and a half to sit here and play games, to email my buddies, and to update my blog. this is awesome. so, what has been happening in my life lately? not much, everything has been status quo, i have been happy and joyous and free lately. work has been ok, i got a raise, qualified for bonus and my customer satisfaction scores have been going up and up. personally, i am still pretty unhappy with my roomie and my living situation, but i am willing to deal with it and accept the fact that having a roomie gives me more money to play with. i have awesome friends, and a great life.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

Stupid anonymous spammers

Anyway. Why do they have you working Saturday? That's nuts!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home