Saturday, June 26, 2004

Well

Two songs keep running thru my head

"And, now, the end is near and so swe face the final curtain..."
And, "Here i sit alone in my room.."

I will be so much more happy when I move and have a roommate. I am very tired of these long weekends and the silence of my own 4 walls

Bad thing... the check I gave the rental company for the 15 dollar processing fee for my app on the new apartment bouced!!, Not a good first impression. It must have bounced yesterday night (they process checks overnight nin some indian location) and my paycheck was deposited this morn. oh well.

The meeting last night was ok. I get so tired sometimes of some peoples enforced perkiness, i just want to scream "STOP IT!!"". I am suppose to be the birthday cake baker, and it was Matt's 3-yrs, but nobody ever called me.

Brooke says Kayla is having a nervous breakdown because she and Gregg are getting divorced. They have been getting a divorce for like, 2 years. Greg is already moved out and in his own place and Kayla has been dating, so whats the big deal??? Kayla can't deal with it?? She has 5, count'em five, kids from 5 different men!!!!!I am the one with the real, not imagined crisis right now!!! I want, demand! support. I am an emotional wreck, I am moving and I am loosing my job!! I guess I am just better balanced than Kayla.

What's up with all this character assination today???
I had scheduled Vacation days at work to relax and regroup, seems my 'pychic power' had some preternatural thingy and i get to use them for moving..

Maybe maybe maybe, if we qualify for displace workers i canmove to Alaska. I have to think about that one.

This getting long......................

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I went crazy when I lived by myself. Nobody was there to see it though so I guess it's okay

6:28 PM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

Can you hear the noise in my head???

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home