Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lunch time

Lunch time at my new job!! woo hoo!! It is cool here, jsut as coola s my friend sthat have gone over to that other big software company in Eugene. I think i am gonna like it!
I got a letter form Dawn. seems she had some stuff going on and, she is going into couseling, like do you think she may have needed it? NAH (LOL)

And I called Oma and apologized. She accepted my apology, but then said that it didn't change anything. i am still unclear on waht that meant. I saw dale and he said that Oma is being too sensitive. He was there on Friday and he said her reaction was totally inappropriate, so I feel kinda vindicated. I am feeling a little better about stuff, still kinda emotionalyy raw

More later, training restarts now!!

3 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I said Oma was too sensitve too. What's the point of commenting if I don't get props!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

I value your comments and your opinions. And you are awesome.

10:48 PM  
Blogger WNW said...

Damn straight :)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home