Thursday, September 23, 2004

No title

Almost done with this place of employment. At this point it is almost torture to be here. They are giving people Vto (voluntary time off) without pay, but i had last thurs and fri off so i can' afford it. I really think it is tortuous to be here now. i went to an open house the other night about being a 911 operator. I think I will fill in the application. I will aply back at Symantec one more time, they seem to be hiring over and over. Why don't they want me? what did I do wrong? who the hell knows!!


Tom arrives on MOnday!! I am sooo excited!! We have reservations at a nice motel at the coast and we are gonna have fun. this place is only allowing me to take off tue, wed, and thur, but it should be alright.

My poor kitty is covered with sores from flea bites.. poor poor baby. I doses him last night with the advantage, but I feel so awful when i cuddle him and he is all crusty.

Got up late today, had to rush to the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home