Sunday, September 26, 2004

Couple O' Things

Early morning, again. Although it is not as early as yesterday. I like the few hours I have to myself before the rest of the world wakes up. It is nice.
The TV drones on in the background as I type. My tummy growls.

Brooke came over last night. We baked 6 loaves of zucchini bread with this huge zucchini from her ex-garden. It taste great. We then watched "Against the ropes' on pay-per-view. The weird thing about that movie was that Meg Ryan was suppose to be from Cleveland and it sounded like she was using a Wisconsin accent. The movie was ok. Not the worst I have ever seen and not the best.

I am feeling better today about being laid off. I think a lot of what I was feeling on Friday is due to the stress of being at that hell hole. I will have enough money to pay the rent and the bills and I will take my time and look for a job. I will not accept any job, like I have done in the past. I will wait until the job that I really want arrives on the scene . I will continue to apply at Symantec and the UofO and the city and the county and the state and etc etc.. It'll take time but I have faith that my HP has something in store for me that I don't know yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home