Saturday, October 16, 2004

Saturday Morning

I woke up this morning and, wonder of wonders, I am alone. I am not used to living with a roommate. Sometimes, I yearn for solitude. I became so used to it living by myself. I like having a roomie and living with Angela is working out perfectly, but sometimes I need to be by myself to process.

Went to Creswell last night for the meeting, and, guess what? NO OMA!! Does she now have such a large resentment that she can't come back to the meeting that She started so many years ago? I feel sorry for her. But, the most important thing I have learned in NA is nobody and nothing is ever going to stop me from going to any meeting I want to go to, ever. I would not have all the things I have today in my life without NA. Everything, Good and bad. I do not want to go back to where I was 10 years ago. They say resentments get us loaded. Do I have a resentment against Oma? No. I am hurt and disappointed, but I don't resent her. So, I have to find a new sponsor now. The question is WHO? Kathy K? Floyd? Someone else? I would ask Donna S., but she is living in Portland. I have to think about this, ponder and come up with the solution. In the mean time, I will read my basic text more than before, continue to write in both my journal and my step work and this blog and rely on my HP for guidance.

Thursday was a very unsatisfying writers group. I am open to other people joining us, but the newones are not on the same wave length as I am or others and the group seems to be going off in some weird direction. We will be meeting at my house in 2 weeks. And no Kherry to direct the flow. Hopefully, this change will be posiive and the direction of the group will change for the positive. I am gonna see if I can nudge it.

The new job is fabulous. At least the work environment is. There is so much information to learn about the new software I will be supporting. My brain feels so full. I am afraid that all the info is just gonna fall out because there is not any more room for any more.

I think I am going bowling tonight with some people from my old job. I am a little appreshensive because of the description of the last time, but I need to enlarge my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home