Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sorry.., i stilll don't understand why I have to have a title. I am going to try to do this with out a title and see if it can be saved. My back is hurting me today. The pain of the strained muscles dulls my senses and every move I make sends shivers of excruciating feeling up and down my spine.

Weny shopping yesterday with Dawn and Hannah. Everything is back to normal. We went to Cuircuit City and I obsessed over spending my hard earned dollars on the X-Box. In the end I didn't. I am going to wait untill after X-mas. They may be less expensive then or perhaps, some store may have a sale. I still don't know which is better PS2 or X-Box. I am leaning towards the X-box, becuase it has better graphics,but PS2 has more and better games. Advice, Please.

Bought stuff to make turkey and stuffing, like 3/4 of America yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

Depends what you want. Xbox has very pretty games but not many good ones. It also has a great DVD player and if you mod it there is some really neat crap you can do with it

The PS2 has a crapload of games. They may not be as pretty but there a lot more good ones. Also, since it is backwards comaptible you can play all the best PS1 games as well. The DVD player is pretty crappy though.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home