Saturday, January 15, 2005

I feel like crap

Really I do. I am exhausted and dizzy. Tired and cranky. I think the PBC is kicking my ass. I finally think it is time to surrender to the fact that (gulp) I Have cirrohsis. That i need to be kind to myself.

How does that make me feel? Shitty, emotionally. Like a misfit. Like an invalid. Myabe i will just ignore it still and just go about my day as I have been. Problem is that doens't seem to be working anymore. Problem is, i feel so crappy all the time I am finding it hard to deny my disease. Problem is this opersistent feeling of sickness is starting to invade my life. Like last night, after the meeting. People were going out for coffee and stuff. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. On a friday night at 10 pm I am sleeping. And to day is saturday and what do i want to do. SLEEP! yeah well

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I'm sorry you don't feel well. You know what would help? Bean and Cheese burittos from Taco Bell.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home