Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Obsession

Ok, so, have you ever done anything stupid and you can't let it go? So, yesterday at work, I finished reading the book that I have been carrying around for ages, "The Sword of Shannara", which is not a very good book by the way. Anyways, so, after i was done with the book i said it wasn't very good and, of course, the silly boys around me all were saying why did i read it if it wasn't good

so anyways, a these boys are always talking about their RPG games and whatnot. these games involv fantasy and stuff, kinda like the atmosphere in that fantasy novel. So, without saying anything, I got a weird thought in my head that the guy behind me should read the book, so I threw it at him. Just picked it up and lobbed it over the cubicle wall. stupid. stupid. well it landed on his drink of water and spilled it all over and turned into a big crisis. i apologized and apologized. Then i went out to break. And of coiurse, when I came back in my sup. wanted to speak with me about the incident. I told him i did it because of an error in judgement, and it was. he forgave me and said to never do it again, and that was it. But now, I can't give it up. I am obsessing on how stupid I am and how embarrasing that move was

i need to let this go

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I'm ordained you know. I absolve you. Crisis averted.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home