Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday Morning

I spent almost all night tossing and turning. Combination of my stuffed up head and the fact that my acid reflux decided it wanted to kick my ass. Oh My God. I finally was able to lay down with out getting sick to my stomach at about 3am.....I immediately fell asleep only to be awaken at 8am by my internal clock, that screams to me every weekend.."GET UP YOU LAZY ASS"...

However, I went outisde to smoke at about 2am and I noticed how quiet and serene it is that hour. a couple of prowling raccoons, but otherwise it was glorious.

I have come to determine that I like working for Best software. Nice working envirnoment, nice people, nice philosphy. Same kinda deal as that other big software giant in Eugene, but different. Now all I have to do is get a date for the xmas party and life will be grand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home