Thursday, February 10, 2005

And so now

So, I am confused

This person who is living with me, do i treat her as if she is an adult with all that entails? That means she is a roommate and she has responsibilities, rent, food, electricity, phone and personal expenses. or do i treat her as a child that I am responsible for and make sure she does her homework and find out where she's going and with whom and etc? If it is a combination of both, then where is the line? She is unable to pay rent becuase she doesn't have a job or any money and she is still in high school, but she isn't being good about that. I don't know. and doesn't the fact that I am letting her live with us prove that i am a good friend to dawn by taking in her daughter without asking for money to support her? I could have let her live on the street, my god

And this thing with Angela having a girlfriend is bothering me. it is like so no longer has time for anything but Jacque. She is being self centered about it. I don't like it. Am i jealous, probbly a little since i know i don't have a boyfriend and untill i fix that broken part of me i won't. Do i want a relationship with someone? Honestly, I don't know

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

I think what you're describing makes you a mom on some level.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home