Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Why do I have to have a title??

So, I didn't get the job!!!! I am soo disappointed. I really wanted out of this sinking ship. People kept telling me that if I really wanted the job I should put it out to the universe and if it was the right thing it would happen. 'Cept, I should know that stuff doesn't happen like that. So, I move on. Their loss. Now, I am going to look forward to the vacation. I can't wait. Not to have to wake up and rush around to make it to work on time

I am thinking of spending the money and signing up with a headhunter. Don't know.

Tom is coming to visit me on September 27. He will stay thru October 1.We are gonna go to the coast and probably stay at Ocean Haven I am sooooo Excited!! The only glitch is that I don't know when if I cam going to get my vacation request, however, that is the last week of September and we will get laid off the next week, so who cares

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

Headhunter? What the christcakes?

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home