Wednesday, August 11, 2004

HELP!!!!

Help!!!

Get me out of here!! I am not sure if I can take any more of this. The mood here is black, as is my mood. I can't stand waiting for the hatchet to drop. I have absolutely no motivation, other than the page check. And
WHY WHY WHY are we still doing MANDATORY OT??So they can make their call goals? What goals? Why? To burn us little people out faster? It makes no sense that when we were all gonna get laid off to have us work OT. We for the life of us, can't figure out the point.

still haven't heard anything on the job, positive or negative..Which is good. I have a real positive Belgian about the job.....((PRAY for me General public))

So I have been exercising my writing muscle, trying to do daily writings, that is a positive thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home