Friday, August 20, 2004

Searching..................

Ok so I am taking Nathan's advice and pasting his most common search topics here in a post. I want the general public to find and enjoy my fabulous rantings.

I didn't go to writer's grouop last night. I was suppose to go the fair, but i was way way too tired and The Exorcist was on tv. I love scary movies

Olympics Todd Meister Britney Spears Bijou Phillips Usher Yu Zhenhuan Ashlee Simpson Nicky Hilton Avril Lavigne Carlos Arroyo Big Brother Olympic Basketball NASCAR Night At the Roxbury Paris Hilton Surreal Life Harry Potter Vijay Singh Lindsay Lohan Puerto Rico Jessica Simpson 60 Minutes Linkin Park Olympic Swimming Nelly Daniela Hantuchova PGA Corey Feldman Jennifer Lopez Heavyweight Championship Hurricane Charley WWE Summerslam Christina Aguilera Misty May Maroon Courtney Kupets Hilary Duff The Days Austin Powers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home