Thursday, September 09, 2004

Where has the prilosec gone??

I need to know if anyone else has this problem. I have been using OTC Prilosec for my acid reflux and hiatal hernia since I found out that the cost of this OTC medicine is cheaper than my co-pay on my prescription for Protonix, which is actually the same kind of drug. Now, it is no where to be found in any store anywhere in all of Eugene Oregon!!!! I am desperate!! I need my prilosec!! Where is it ? Has anyone seen it? What's a girl to do??

On a totally different note, my life is starting to get more and more stressful. The pressure of knowing I ma going to be jobless at the end of the month is starting to permeate into my consciousness and is causing me to bite my fingernails, be bitch-ier that usual and all kinds of stress related stuff, such as not sleeping well. I have also been over eating.

I am going on a baking spree this evening. Tomorrow night Oma is celebrating 21 years at The Die Hards. I have ordered her a 22-karat gold plated medallion and I am baking her a chocolate cheescake and a flourless apple crisp for Kim-Anne, who is celebrating 19 years. I am Awesome.

I downloaded and installed a bunch of mods in my Simcity 4 game and I got buildings that were looking like cardboard boxes so I installed RH over it and now the whole game crashed so I had to uninstall the whole thing. I lost my mega-city and custom made regions. I had worked so hard and long on those. Oh well it is only a game.

Three weeks until Tom comes!!! I am so excited!!!and this month also has the Jewish Holidays!! I know they aren't letting us take our floating holidays here but, I think it is a Federal Law that they have to at least let me take the days off. I don't know about the pay however. I am gonna put it on the timecard and we will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

Uninstalling killed your save games? that's teh suck

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home