Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday after Thanksgiving. I had a great holiday!! Thanksgiving with Brooke and Donna and Henri and Floyd and Mikey and Emma and Greg..all the dinosaurs. I feel like one now, and, you know what I AM!! I am one of those people that I wanted to be with all the clean time that others look up to! It feels fabulous! We went to the meeting on Thursday at 22nd and Washington and newcomers were being deferential to ME!! And I had a whole harim of newcomer men around me!! It was wonderful to be sought after

Then yesterday I cooked a turkey for the friday night thingy in Creswell. It was a little dry, but good. nothing to say about that. it was as it was expexted to be.

Today I am suppsoe to go to Holiday amrket with Paulla and Dawn and maybe Angela, if Angela doesn't go to Oma's cabin. and I still have one more day off!! And I have one floating holiday I have to use before the end of the year or loose it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home