Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I have been sitting here at work for the last 10 minutes, quietly waiting for another phone call..ho hmm

so, I felt awful today. I was sick to my stomach and headachyand I have a sore throat and just generally yucky. I managed to make it thru the whole day. Now, I just have my general feeling of weakness running wildly thru my head, that feeling that tiny little electric shocks are running up and down my spine.

So, home life. I like having a roommate. I just sometimes don't like the way that things work. i don't like how she thinks she is the boss and what she says goes and how she is a hypochondriac. I like the compnay and the comraderie, but, i am not sure i can deal witht he rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leather motorcycle helmet I am keen to work with motorbike dealerships around the world, or provide one off custom suits for any biker, based here in England we can ship worldwide within 4 days from stock motorcycle leathers, clothing, gloves, knee sliders and protective gear.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home