Tuesday, July 13, 2004

July 13, 2004

Well....I now have phone and digital cable installed at home. It is amazing. Both guys came on time!! I am sooo glad I didn't have to wait all day.

Then I spent the rest of the day playing my new game.."Stronghold"..i will beat it, i promise you. I also got Harry Potter for Hannahbug. She, ((Hannahbug)) is going to stay at my house this weekend with Angela while her mom, dad, me and about 400 otehr people go to Camp recovery. I am not excited about this at all, but, I think it'll be ok. At least i get to stay in the camper. I hope it isn't toooooo crouded. last year was totally ridiculous.

I stil need to unpack a bunch of boxes and do some decorating on the new place

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

These camp people need to talk with me before they plan things that conflict with my BBQ

6:56 AM  
Blogger Appleseed said...

Do you have to be recovering from addiction to go to your campout? Well, it doesn't matter for me, because going to Nathan's BBQ (see comment, below). I just wanted to tell you, Amy, you're a wonderful person, and I very much appreciate you in my life.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home