Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Today

So..Here I am at work

First question is, why has the internet been so slow the last few days?? Is there something going on that even The Queen does not know? Couldn't be!!

Camp recovery was interesting last weekend.  I had an ok time, no fabulous but not too bad.  I guess I am not going to enough meetings because I don't know a lot of the new people.  Brooke was busy trying to put the moves on Lamonte and I just hungout/visited with all the other people I did know

I am really hating my job.  I have absolutely no motivation and no desire to be there, but I trudge on and on.  I realy would like to get a job in the clients house, but no call yet.  some others have, but not me.  That is quite a blow to my already hurting ego and my low self esteem..What?? You ask.. You have low self esteem?? How So??? It is amazing how this stuff, the stress of getting laid off, et all, affects me. 

I like that my hair is growing long and that I can finally put it up and stuff.  however my gray roots are showing

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

Bah, if they don't call you it's their loss.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home