Sunday, July 25, 2004

July?????

Oh dear, what is the date??? I can barely remember my name these days

It has been soooo hot.  I had to go to a wedding Friday night after work,.  Amber and Mild Bill got hitched.  No more free tatoo's for me and I have to let go of my obsession with Bill.  He is sooooo cute.  Anyways, the temperature was 102 degrees and we had to sit on white plastic chairs in the blazing sun watching this ceremony.  lucky it was short.  Then onton to reception.  That was in an airconditioned reception hall, which was nice.  brooke was all weird, drinking about 3 "Rockstars" and jsut like acting so like Lori before she relapsed....cheap high, ()(Lori did quad shot espresso, Brooke is doing Rockstars, Obsessing on boys, etc etc)))  So i just got annoyed and asked to be driven home.  I had to wait untill the end. 

yesterday i went shopping with dawn and hannah.  I got hannah a key to our apartment and made her promise that if she skips school she will not party at our house.  We got home and my roomie had her new"girlfriend" there.  How weird

Right now i have Zuchini Bread in the oven and we are having some of the girls from the womens group come over for an impromptu BBQ at 3.  omorrow is work....One Month left

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW said...

What's a Rockstar?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

it is one of those stupid energy drinks

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home